Our firm has existed for more than 100 years. Originally formed around 1910 as ‘Jackson & Jackson’ by brothers Arthur Harding Jackson and Harold Jackson the firm became Arthur Jackson & Co. around 1930. The present partners joined the partnership in 1983 and these days we offer services ranging from Court Representation to Conveyancing to Commercial Services the length and breadth of the Country.
At Arthur Jackson we provide the highest standards of professional and personal service and all of our clients can be confident that we will deliver a thoroughly professional, efficient, confidential and cost effective service.
All of our staff at every level have an important role to play in the firm and our Partners and Solicitors are supported by highly experienced support staff to ensure that every case receives the very best attention from start to finish.
We hold a contract with the Legal Aid Agency to provide Family Law services and offer Legal Aid (subject to eligibility) for Family Law matters. We have a solicitor who is accredited under the Law Society Family Law Accreditation Scheme.
We have achieved accreditation under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) further assuring all of our Conveyancing clients that they will receive a service that is second to none.